Our Top 13 Quotes for Invitations

Top 13 Quotes for Invitations

  1. This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love  
  2. Together we've walked hand in hand, heart to heart, with love on our side we never shall part.
  3. A life of sharing, caring; A love of endless giving together
  4. You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without           ~ Author Unknown ~
  5. Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands, when all else has fallen. - 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
  6. To get the full value of joy You must have someone to divide it with. - Mark Twain
  7. Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
  8. I have found the one my soul loves. - Song of Solomon     
  9. Grow old with me!  The best is yet to be.  - Robert Browning
  10. Now join hands, and with your hands your hearts. - William Shakespeare
  11. To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
  12. Life can be beautiful, shared with each other two happy people who love one another!
  13. An answered prayer he is to me; My greatest blessing she'll always be. And so this day we'll pledge our love, in front of friends and God above


 
Spring is just around the corner! That means spring weddings are in full speed planning. Many of you brides may be wondering what we have been up to here at Almost Hitched and we have started another website! This one is dedicated to families with a focus on birth and babies. Feel free to check it out by clicking on the banners at the top and bottom of this page. I know many of you are not mothers yet, but when you decide to start trying you will love this new resource. It has tons of hard to find information that is not only educational, but we try our best to show all types of births available to women along with the pros and cons to each. wwwthebirthingsite.com has a very strong social compoment with women sharing pregnancy and birth stories in the forum. This is a world wide site based in Saskatoon, come check us out we are growing rapidly!
 
Many people are intimidated by technology, I used to be one of these people. But, not anymore because now I'm in love with it. I can now keep in touch with you Saskatoon brides easier and more frequently than before. In the past I had to drag out the laptop, cords, mouse, plug it in and sit at the table. Now I can edit my website directly from the iPhone or iPad, click save and poof it's on the front page for all to see. This may not sound like a big deal to some student types, but for a busy mom of a 2 year old and 4 month old...this is golden! I look forward to blogging, tweeting and just generally keeping in touch better than before. Happy planning ladies and if you have a smart phone be sure to use it 100% to your planning benefit...every little bit helps! 

I hope everyone is having themselves a wonderful holiday season! The weather has been as warm as -1 degree!! Seasonal temperatures are consistently at -20 or colder, with the coldest temperatures in the below -40 degree mark. So boxing day in nearly positive temperatures sure was a nice break. It made hauling my newborn and toddler in and out of the car with their gear more bearable!

I see many of you Saskatoon brides are hard at work planning your weddings! Congratulations to all of you ladies who had a Christmas Engagement!! So exciting to have an engagement ring and kiss your single days good-bye. I loved this part, but some will say "it's sad you will never be intimate with anyone else ever again". I say, "Who cares...you've found the love of your life and you've had your last first date, yay!! I hated first dates, everything about them spelled two words...energy and time! Make-up, hair, shaving/waxing, uncomfortable clothes and shoes, not to mention a whole night blown if you didn't hit it off, or worse yet you somehow ended up needing to "chip" in for the bill! First dates, especially blind dates are a heck of a lot of pressure to place on one evening. Good thing, this kind of thing, will never happen again...to any of us!.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento